In this blog, we’re going to deal with the question, “What does ‘Growing to Know God’ mean?”
We will explore at length three main topics:
- Who is God?
- What does it mean to Know God?
- How do I Grow in a relationship with God?
Our answers will relate to how we:
- Think about God and our world
- Feel about our relationships
- Make Decisions about life
Since Job has faith but cannot understand his great suffering and God’s part in it, he says to him, “You bring new witnesses against me and increase your anger toward me; your forces come against me wave upon wave. Why then did you bring me out of the womb? I wish I had died before any eye saw me” (Job 10:17, 18).
I’m glad you’re here! I look forward to some good discussions along the way.